TAKE A GOLF CART TOUR OF AUBURN UNIVERSITY
Hi, I’m a senior at Auburn University working at The Collegiate Hotel. Getting to know your university is an exciting time, and what better way to start off your new chapter than with a campus golf cart tour! Our incredible student employees have the inside scoop on attending Auburn and are the perfect tour guides to give you a personalized inside look of Auburn. We offer tours 7 days a week all year long, so whether you’re looking for a summer or fall tour, spring break trip or opportunity to reminisce on your college days, our golf cart tour is the ideal way to tour Auburn.
Call 334-821-2646 to book a room and let them know you want to add a FREE college tour to your stay. Here is a quick snapshot of the FREE student-led tours we offer every day at The Collegiate Hotel:
TAKE A TOUR OF AUBURN UNIVERSITY
- Housing– We hit all three of the major housing quarters on campus: The Quad, The Village, and South Donahue. We will give you the run-down on where you can grab your late-night snacks, park your car and pick up mom’s care packages.
- Major – Wherever your intended major’s building is, we’re going there. If your mind is set on being the next teacher or engineer, we can head straight to your HQs. Undeclared? No problem. We cover a broad tour of the campus, highlighting all the colleges and majors. This overview also gives you a glimpse of how students move around, where we hang out and, most importantly, where we EAT!
- Food– Food is a VERY important part of college because it’s a huge part of meeting new people and socializing! We cover the dining options available on campus and explain different meal plans, and where to meet, socialize or grab a quick bite between classes. We will also show you great breakfast, lunch and dinner options located downtown!
- Sports Venues – Whether you’re a sports fanatic or a casual viewer, we will take you by Auburn’s iconic sports venues including Jordan-Hare Stadium and Neville Arena. Pictures are encouraged, so don’t be afraid to ask to stop for a photo op.
- School Spirit– Auburn University’s school spirit is unmatched in all things academics, sports and extracurriculars. We go right by and can stop at Auburn’s official bookstore, which is the home for fun Auburn merchandise, school supplies, and textbooks. From seeing the Creed Wall, Jordan-Hare stadium and Samford Lawn, we cover a lot of ground on our golf cart!
- Tradition– No Auburn college tour would be complete without some explanation around all the great AU traditions that make Auburn a Family. The mystery of our mascot (yes, we are the Tigers,) our battle cry: “War Eagle” and who Aubie is are all explained. From rolling Toomer’s Corner after an athletic win to Cater Hall callouts, there is so much information we love to sprinkle in during our hour together.
As always, we also recommend scheduling an official walking campus tour. Click here to register.