We Are Open for Business
A Letter from The Collegiate Hotel Owners
While we enter a new normal, still filled with uncertainty and unknowns with the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, you can be certain of the steps our family and colleagues are taking at The Collegiate to ensure our hotel remains safe for everyone to visit and enjoy.
We are working closely with Auburn University, the City of Auburn and the State of Alabama to continue to monitor and adhere to the latest updates and protocols suggested by those entities as well as using the guidance from World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Before this outbreak, our core foundation rested on the hotel’s reputation for cleanliness as verified by guest reviews. We have taken this commitment to the next level by:
- Adding additional measures to our already stringent practices by increasing the cleaning frequency in all public, high-touch-point areas
- Continued use of hospital-grade disinfectants and cleaning supplies beyond CDC guidelines
- Discontinuing automatic “in-room refreshes” and providing requested items in a contactless manner
- Closely monitoring our staff’s health with specific protocols for every employee
- Letting our rooms “rest” a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays whenever possible
- Requiring masks for all bar staff and they prepare and serve guests at our rooftop and lobby bar spaces
Through the summer, The Collegiate has created a special rate anyone can book here to enjoy a luxury downtown hotel stay at an amazing price. Students we are here for you! We have waived age restrictions for bookings. Call 334-821-2646 to make a reservation!
Auburn is a resilient community and we are optimistic that healthier days are ahead. Our downtown small businesses are banding together and welcome your support to stay, shop and play at the many one-of-a-kind, family-owned businesses that make our village the loveliest.
If you have travel plans–come stay with us. Our student employees and working families are eagerly waiting to delight you with some Southern Hospitality! We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you soon.
The Wirth Family