Due to COVID 19, some camps below have been canceled, postponed but many have been moved to VIRTUAL SESSIONS! Please click on specific links and the Auburn Youth Programs and Auburn Tiger Athletics sites for the latest information for summer 2020 camp schedules
Summertime means camp time and Auburn University’s summer camp options do not disappoint! During June and July, kids and adults (YES ADULTS) can attend the day, week, overnight, and even some “Auburn celebrity” camps. Hundreds of options are listed at Auburn Youth Programs and we have highlighted a few AU summer camp options below:
With fantastic coaches and alumni across numerous sports, Auburn can provide your potential all-star a memorable experience! Visit this link to Auburn Tigers Athletics for a full list of camps by sports. Some highlights:
- Bruce Pearl Basketball Camp—NEW AUGUST 2020 DATES ANNOUNCED! Bruce Pearl’s basketball camps are one of the hottest tickets in town! You can sign-up for alerts as rescheduled dates are announced for 2020. Events still on the table include, day camps, overnight camps, team camps, and a father and son camp!
- Football Camps—2020 SUMMER CANCELLED. GET ON WAITLISTr FOR 2021. Head to AU to practice in the same facilities and be taught by the same coaches as Auburn Football Players. There are more than 10 camp offerings including Kicking Camp, QB camp, and (ADULT ALERT), Women’s Camp with Coach Malzahn!
- Equestrian Camp—Walk, Trot and Canter this summer with the 2020 National Champs!! Coach Greg Williams and the staff do an amazing job. Visit Auburn Equestrian Camps for more details.
- Swimming & Diving Camp—Auburn’s rich swimming and diving history are highlighted this summer with War Eagle Swim camps.
- Cheer and Dance—We’ve got spirit yes we do! Auburn hosts dozens of cheer and dance camps from top names like UCA, NCA, and the Universal Dance Association.
SO MANY OPTIONS, SO LITTLE TIME!
Thinking about a career as a pilot? Unmanned aircraft operator? Air traffic controller? You might be ready to take off at Aviation Camp. Auburn’s Agriculture School offers Fish Camp where students can make their own lures, fish for a trophy size bass, kayak in the Coosa River, seine a fish pond and see flying carp. The College of Veterinary Medicine offers hands-on Vet Camps each summer for youth interested in the veterinary medicine profession. Architecture Camp offers week-long experiences where students can learn basic concepts and conclude with several architectural design projects. Learn about all camps at Auburn Youth Programs.
Auburn, Alabama is a lovely town, so whether you are dropping off/picking up or staying, The Collegiate Hotel at Auburn is the perfect place for adults to “camp-out”! Located across from Auburn University in downtown Auburn, Ala., guests can walk to Auburn’s camps venues and dozens of downtown restaurants and shops. Had enough walking? Ride in our complimentary golf cart shuttle to your downtown or campus destination. Visit staycoho.com or call 334-821-2646 for more information and our lowest rates!